We’re consistently hearing from manufacturers that security risks and protecting data are their top careabouts. In light of this we are hosting a #CiscoChat to learn how manufacturers are protecting their value chains on Wednesday, September 14th at 10AM PDT/1PM EDT.
- What data do you think is most critical to protect?
- Where do you think manufacturers should be making their biggest investments in security?
- How important is it to you that your vendor participates in standards organizations like ISA to help develop security standards?
- A lot of factories still have industrial PCs that require security patches, and system updates – what kind of risk does that pose?
- As you connect your suppliers, how are you making sure your vendors are securing your equipment?
- How does a machine builder best integrate their equipment into a digital manufacturing environment?
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account
- Go to Twitter and search for the #CiscoChat hashtag using the search bar on the upper right side of the page
- Click on the “Live” tab in the middle of the page. and be sure to refresh this page to follow the conversation
- Open a second window to the Twitter homepage to create your responses to the chat
- The Chat moderator @CiscoMfg will begin welcoming guests at 10AM PDT/1PM EDT and will start questions after intros are done. Introduce yourself to us and the other attendees! Funny memes and photos from the event are encouraged
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion. Refresh the page over the course of the chat to see all the responses
- Preface each tweet with “1A, 2A,” etc. in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation
- For @ replies to specific participants in the discussion, please use a “.@” at the beginning of the tweet, so that your question or comment will appear in your public twitter feed
- Prepare any links or images you want to share during the discussion in advance of the chat
Feel free to bring your own questions to the discussion as well. See you there!