Live CiscoChat October 17th — The Path to Digital Leadership in Financial Services
You know what they say: Time is money. That’s especially true in the fast-paced financial services industry, where powerful new digital solutions are quickly transforming the field — separating innovative early adopters from those firms lagging behind. Consider the findings from the recent survey report, “The Path to Digital Leadership,” from the experts at Roubini Thoughtlab: Leading finserv companies that have undergone an advanced digital transformation are seeing an 8.6% increase in revenue, an 11.3% rise in productivity, and a 6.3% improvement in market share. Those that haven’t stand to lose $79 million per billion in revenue each year.
If you haven’t started on your own transformation yet, it’s not too late to make a change — so long as you act now. But what does it take to get on the path to becoming a digital leader in the financial services industry by the year 2022?
Join in on our next #CiscoChat, Tuesday, October 17, at 1 p.m. EST.
The chat will be moderated by Financial Services Marketing Manager D’Auria Henry on the Cisco Financial Services Industry Twitter account (@CiscoFSI). D’Auria will be joined by and Roubini ThoughtLab CEO and Founder Louis Celi (@Rthoughtlab) and Cisco Banking Portfolio Manager Danny Vicente (@Danny_vicente77). In the chat, Lou, Danny, and D’Auria will take a finserv-focused look at digital transformations and the investments they require.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the “Latest” tab.
- Follow the moderator’s account to participate.The Twitter chat will be moderated by the moderator of the Cisco Financial Services Industry Twitter account (@CiscoFSI), who will begin welcoming guests at 1 p.m. EST (10 a.m. PST) and posting questions for discussion.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, preface each tweet with “1A,” “2A,” etc. in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Got any questions for the group? Ask away during the #CiscoChat. We look forward to tweeting with you!