As we transition from the Internet Era and move quickly into the Digital Revolution, we are faced with a digital economy powered by IT and the network. Don’t miss the opportunities digitization brings. As Charles Darwin put it, “it is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” If you don’t adapt, you’ll go extinct.
Throughout every conversation at Cisco Live Berlin, the common denominator will be implementing a secure network as the foundation for Digital Transformation.
On February 22nd, 11am-12pm CET (local Berlin time), join @CiscoServices for a special #CiscoChat to discuss the challenges and opportunities of network readiness and support for Digital Transformation. The hour-long discussion will feature ZK Research (@zkerravala), @CiscoEnterprise, industry thought leaders, and more. Catch Joe Cozzolino (SVP of Cisco Services) and Russell Hoch (VP of Cisco Services) making their #CiscoChat debut!
For a sneak peak into Joe Cozzolino’s take on Enterprise Networking for the Digital Economy, be sure to check out his Innovation Talk on Tuesday, Feb 21, 11:15 am.
To participate in the #Ciscochat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Follow @CiscoServices on Twitter.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Latest tab.
- Add to the conversation by using the #CiscoChat hashtag in your tweets. This way, others can find your contributions to the discussion.
- When replying to specific participants, add a “.” at the beginning of the tweet so your question or comment will appear in your public twitter feed.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, preface each tweet with “1A,” “2A,” etc. This will make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
Welcome introductions and questions will begin at 11am CET (local Berlin time). Don’t forget to bring your own questions to the discussion, too. See you there!