DevNet Day is now scheduled for June 18. We appreciate your understanding as we paused to focus on current events. We look forward to joining our extended community of developers. Thank you to all who have registered, you’ll receive confirmation shortly. If you have not yet registered, there’s still time to Register Now.
Meet the experts in the virtual DevNet Zone
Everyone knows that the place to be at any Cisco Live! is the DevNet Zone. With Cisco Live! US being virtual this year, we thought it would be fun to put our own twist on virtual events and hold DevNet Day! It’ll have all the cast of characters you’re used to seeing in a DevNet Zone, and some new faces to round out the crowd. You can check out the full agenda and register!
There are several tracks of content but, being the resident Meraki Developer Advocate, I’m here to brag about what we have to offer in the Meraki Track. This track is chock full of all things Meraki with technical sessions, lightning talks, and demos.
See what you can do with Meraki APIs
Meraki APIs make it possible to rapidly deploy and manage networks at scale; build on a platform of intelligent, cloud-connected IT products; and engage with users in powerful new ways. The Meraki tech track at DevNet Day will show you how to use them!
Yours truly will kick off the DevNet Day track with a rapid-fire introduction to the Meraki platform and its integration points. Attendees will be introduced to the Dashboard API, Location Scanning API, Webhook alerts, Captive Portal API, and MV Sense.
You can get a head start learning about these Meraki platform capabilities and more by visiting DevNet’s Meraki Dev Center.
Meraki Tech Track highlights
- Using the Meraki Dashboard API – Meraki SE Jon Hartman will then do a deep dive (as deep as he can in 20 mins).
- Meraki API v1 enhancements with the OpenAPI Specification – with Cory Guynn from Meraki.
- Efficient network monitoring with Webhooks – with Jon Hartman
- Exploring platform simulation in real-world development – with yours truly.
- How to apply machine learning techniques to detect objects with a Meraki MV Camera – with our resident surfer Rafael Loureiro De Carvalho.
- How to quickly ramp up on Meraki API integrations using the Meraki Python SDK – with expert tips from Shiyue Cheng.
I’m sure all of the other DevNet Day Tech Tracks are full of really good information to get you motoring on platform automation, but I can say that you will not be wasting your time if you spend it in the Meraki track.
Register now for the virtual event, June 18
You don’t want to miss this great opportunity to learn more about Cisco security! Register now to join us for the DevNet Day Meraki Track.
Got questions or comments?
Please leave me a comment in the section below.
See you next week!!!
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a question or leave a comment below.
And stay connected with Cisco DevNet on social!
Visit the new Developer Video Channel