At Cisco Live Cancun you’ll learn new things, be inspired, and create a path to endless opportunities. To customize your learning and make the most of these 4 days of technological education and training, we have available for you the Schedule Builder.
Read on to learn how to use it!
TO GET STARTED
- From the top navigation, choose Login.
- Enter your Cisco OneID credentials to login.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Session Catalog through Learn Session Catalog
SEARCHING FOR SESSIONS
- To find sessions in the Session Catalog, you can select filters on the left sidebar or enter search terms into the search bar.
- Click the “v” icon on the Filters sidebar to expand and view all options for that filter. Click a check box () to choose your filter. You may choose more than one for Session Type, Technology, Solutions and Technical Level.
- To remove filters from your search results, click the “x” symbol after the filter or click “Clear” (both are located below the search box).
- To see all session details, click on the session title. Clicking on a speaker name will show more details for that speaker and provide a link to all the speaker’s sessions.
TO FAVORITE A SESSION AND ADD IT TO YOUR INTERESTS
- You can add a session to your favorites list by clicking the star.
- Click the box next to ‘My favorites’ below the search bar to view your favorites list.
- Sessions can be added to your favorites list for ease of scheduling.
- To add a session to your schedule, click the Schedule button below the abstract. If the session is full you will be added to the wait list.
- To unschedule a session, click the Unschedule button below the abstract.
USING MY RECOMMENDATIONS
- Recommendations are refined as you schedule or rate your recommendations. This match is based on technology interests. To update your technology interests, edit your technology interests on your Cisco Live Cancun registration profile.
Refine the recommendations
- To refine the recommendations chosen for you, click the “Thumbs Up” or “Thumbs Down” recommendations for each session recommended. Come back frequently to see new recommendations. Note: To see your recommended session, you must be logged into the Session Catalog.