- Has your organization executed a data initiative with significant business impact, agility or innovation that should be celebrated?
- Do you know a champion whose efforts have driven data virtualization success in your organization and beyond?
If so, please submit a nomination for the 2014 Data Virtualization Leadership Awards.
The deadline to submit is only 3 weeks away on July 9 so don’t delay.
- High Impact Award: Recognizing the depth and breadth of the data virtualization impact on the business and to IT.
- Agility Award: Recognizing speed and flexibility in applying data virtualization for improved business agility.
- Innovative Solutions Award: Recognizing innovation in executing demanding data integration projects in complex environments.
- Data Virtualization Champion Award: Recognizing promotion of data virtualization’s value across their organization and in the broader business and IT community.
- Peter Green 3-3-3 Award: Superior usage and outcomes in practice of the 3-3-3 Data Virtualization use pattern
- Industry recognition of the Organization, Project and Project Leader
- Participation in the award ceremony, held at the 2014 Data Virtualization Day in New York City
- Engraved glass sculpture commemorating the achievement
- Opportunities to speak at a Data Virtualization Day or other events
Rules of Entry
- You must submit your nominee via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org July 9, 2014.
- Your email must include name, title, company, award, and a paragraph justifying your nomination.
- Individual companies may nominate themselves in up to two categories. However, it’s best to create tailored versions for each category submitted.
- Prior year’s winners may apply if they submit a new application for a new or significantly enhanced project.
To learn more about Cisco Data Virtualization, check out our Data Virtualization Video Portal.