Cisco Blogs / Sergey Polushkin
Territory Account Manager, Russia
I work in a role of GEO Account Manager at Cisco Systems (Russia, Moscow city) focused on key Service Provider and Datacenter customers. My passion is to deliver a lot of additional value to our clients and help them to drive their business forward with the latest technology solutions. I truly believe that together we can build a second to none strategy and benefit together through trust and effective partnership.
I also just love marketing activities and always try to deliver and create interesting IT-related content to share it in social networks like LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
The sales experience I got from Microsoft, Fujitsu and Cisco allow me to be an effective mentor and to coach salespeople on Active Sales Skills as well as motivate them to win more new business.
- Professional Sales Manager with over 12 years of diverse, multidisciplinary sales experience
- Successful track record in improving sales and profitability
- Training sales professionals and communicating the art of selling
- Creating and implementing sales strategies for new and existing products
- Recognized for maintaining excellent customer relationships
The 5 Reasons I love working at Cisco
When Cisco jumped 42 spots on Fortune Magazine's Best Companies to Work for to #6 -- Sergey wonders what about Cisco makes him #LoveWhereYouWork. Here are his Top 5 reasons!