In all my years as an IT professional, I’ve witnessed a lot of deals and collaborations between companies. But, it wasn’t until I joined Cisco Energy Management that I saw a partnership with a hippo.
Did that get your attention? I hope so.
The truth is Cisco Energy Management did partner with a hippo – Planet Hippo, the first Internet Service Provider (ISP) in the UK to offer cloud Energy Management capabilities to its customer base of small- and mid-sized enterprises.
What I like about the cloud-based model is that it does not require additional hardware or operational costs associated with on-premises software deployments, which removes the financial barriers that many smaller enterprises have to overcome. Today, the Planet Hippo and Cisco Energy Management partnership works together to:
- Help bring innovation to customers in new markets
- Work with any ICT device connected to the network, regardless of device type or vendor
- Cut energy consumption for savings costs of up to 35 percent
- Deliver a return on investment within a few months
- Satisfy the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS), a mandatory energy assessment scheme for organizations in the UK
We are excited about our partnership with Planet Hippo and I encourage you to watch the video below to learn more about how this solution is helping businesses thrive.