One of the best parts of my job is the opportunity to meet with Cisco partners around the world.
We just wrapped up the most recent Cisco Partner Executive Exchange (CPEE) with our Latin American partners in beautiful Buenos Aires, Argentina. This vibrant city was a great backdrop for a lively discussion about opportunity, technology, programs, and partnership.
We shared Cisco’s vision and the actions we are taking to create the Next Cisco to simplify and be more agile. They agreed with our strategy to be simplified, focused, agile and a bit more aggressive with the competition.
Partners here are positive about growth, and while they foresee some economic challenges in some parts of the region, most said they expect to grow by 20% or more by next year. They are excited about the opportunities, especially around Collaboration and Data Center and the potential of Cloud.
Latin America has led the way for programs like TIP (Teaming Incentive Program) and the Partner Led model. So they were very interested in how we have evolved these over time to be able to make them more global and consistent. As expected, they gave us some great feedback.
Happy summer, everyone! The sun’s shining, it’s a new fiscal year, and, Andrew’s back from his honeymoon in Hawaii. Now we’re gearing back up to bring you all the partner news and info you may have missed over the last couple of weeks.
In this episode of Partner Update, we cover amazing incentives and profitability programs for partners, discuss an upcoming broadcast to help you learn more about how to deliver architecture-based solutions and maximize ROI for your customers, a new way to calculate customers’ Borderless Networks ROI, Amazon Consulting’s recommendations for solution providers, and two new Social Media Spotlight posts to help you learn the ins and outs of video editing and promotion. We also get to check out Andrew’s new Hawaiian-inspired tattoo.
Sit back, tune in, and watch the latest episode of Partner Update for all of your Cisco news (in less than five minutes.)
Keep reading for links and additional details on the news we covered this time and time stamps so you know where to find each item. Read More »
Your profitability is a top priority for us at Cisco. In fact, we are increasing our investments in our partner incentive and profitability programs in Fiscal Year 2012 to help you not only drive profitable growth, but also to evolve your businesses.
With your input, we frequently refine our incentive and profitability programs to help you stay at the forefront of the industry and enhance your relevancy to customers. FY12 is no exception. Here’s a list of what’s new.
• We are rolling out the Teaming Incentive Program (TIP) globally to offer Cisco partners an opportunity to realize higher margins in deals where they team with Cisco.
• We are streamlining the Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP) to make it easier and faster for partners to receive approval on deal registration, and therefore, boost adoption and opportunity for higher margins for partners.
• We are simplifying the Technology Migration Program (TMP) and expanding competitive trade-in product recognition for easier quoting purposes.
• We are adding incentives to the recently announced Cisco Cloud Partner Program to help partners monetize the rapidly growing cloud market opportunities.
• We are building new incentives, which will be announced later in FY12, to reward our partners for actively participating in the new Partner Led go-to-market model.
• We are refreshing our ground breaking profitability program – the Cisco Value Incentive Program (VIP) – to meet changing customer and market demands and ultimately to help partners successfully evolve their practices as the industry moves forward. Read More »