As organizations transform to social business, encouraging employees to use social media on behalf of the brand is a key element in a successful social strategy. Teams can use social media to amplify brand messaging as well as provide key subject matter expertise and customer service where available. As teams build community engagement, they learn and share insights with colleagues, partners and customers.
On August 20, 2013, Cisco will host a live chat on Twitter (#CiscoSMT) focused around engaging teams in social media. During this chat, we will discuss the following topic areas:
• Steps to develop a culture of sharing for employees
• Content types that resonate for teams to engage in social sharing
• Biggest challenges that employees face in social participation for the brand
• Recognizing and rewarding teams for participation
• Gamification aspects of sharing strategy
Do you have additional questions for this chat you would like to discuss? We’d love to hear from you! Submit them in advance to @CiscoSocial or add your questions in the comments box below.
Date/Time: August 20, 2013, 10:00am – 11:00am Pacific Standard Time
Follow Hashtag: #CiscoSMT