Every Friday, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories of the week, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
In her most recent blog, Sherri Liebo talked about transforming marketing from a cost center within Cisco, to a revenue generating center. By explaining the term “revenue marketing” she opens up the conversation with you on tying marketing into a measurable ROI for your bottom line.
Be sure to join the conversation with Sherri.
Global Unified Communications and Collaboration Survey
In the fourth entry in our series with Dimension Data that focuses on end user adoption and integration of unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) solutions, Nagi Kasinadhuni points out some non-intuitive findings from the related survey.
Focusing on users that bring their own device to the corporate environment and those that have their devices provided by the organization, Kasinadhuni gives his opinion on how those two user groups view corporate oversight of their devices.
Be sure to check out his interview and give your thoughts on his conclusions.
Collaboration Partner Launch Highlights
Be sure to check out the latest Cisco Collaboration portfolio updates. The updates, along with the resources and webcast replays from the most recent Collaboration Partner launch are now available.
- Karen Walker provides insight on IoE, healthcare and parking at the Gartner Symposium
- Peder Ulander talks about Collaboration Summit 2013
- Brett Belding says that honesty is the best BYOD policy
- Sandeep Agrawal shows how ACI addresses the data center agility gap
Keep An Eye Out
- Register for the Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Partner Launch Webcast on November 7th. Learn about an exciting new phase for data center and cloud.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings.