From data to data-driven decisions… What does it take to make the leap? It’s the kind of shift that has the power to change the enterprise — and the power rests in IT’s hands. Now, as part of our new webinar series “Unscripted,” we’re bringing together IT innovators from across the globe to participate in candid conversations on digital transformation, before taking to Twitter to talk in a more open forum. In our upcoming post-”Unscripted” #CiscoChat, on Wednesday, August 9th, at 1 p.m. PST, we’ll specifically discuss how to leverage data to make smarter, more sustainable energy choices for the business. Join us for the chat, and make sure to attend the “Unscripted” webinar beforehand!
The chat will be led by Robb Boyd (@robbboyd), host of Cisco’s TechWiseTV program, who will be joined by Blair Antcliffe, Energy Engineer at the University of British Columbia, as well as Stefan Storey, Co-Founder and Director of Sensible Building Science. By joining the chat, you’ll learn about how your peers are putting data to work to reduce energy usage, lower gas emissions, and so much more.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- Follow the moderator’s account to participate.The Twitter chat will be moderated by Customer Reference Specialist Dani Sherriff (@CiscoCustomers), who will begin welcoming guests at 1 p.m. PST (4 p.m. EST) and posting questions for discussion.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, preface each tweet with “1A,” “2A,” etc. in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Don’t forget to bring your own questions to the #CiscoChat. We look forward to talking with you!