Gamification on Cisco Blogs
Cisco blogs is excited to announce the updated and improved Social Rewards program! We think you’ll love the new features. Here’s a short list of the changes; check out the video for more details. Oh, and don’t forget to login—using Cisco.com login—or join today so you get credit for reading this post and watching the video!
Updated and new features:
- Log In – We moved to Cisco.com login. If you don’t have an account already it’s easy to register, just click on the “Join Today” banner found on the right column of each blog page.
- Notifications – You will receive a pop-up notification each time you earn a new badge! You can also share your accomplishment on Twitter and Facebook.
- Missions – Learn what you need to do to earn your next badge by hovering over the icons under the “Earn More Badges” section of your Rewards console.
- Leaderboards – See how you rank on the “My Leaderboard” widget found on each Members profile page. See who the top ten members are for the week and month on the “Learn More” page.
- News Feed – Populates whenever anyone becomes a member, earns a new badge, or progresses to the next level.
- Engagement Score – Replaces the Reputation meter; you can now earn points for everything you do. As your points add up you progress to the next level!
- New Look – We updated the badges, added some new badges, and refreshed the overall look of the program.
We plan to add new challenges throughout the year; you will want to continue to participate so you don’t lose out on all the fun! Let the games commence!Tags: