Hardening the Cisco TelePresence DX Systems
The Cisco TelePresence Hardening Guide has been updated, adding the DX70, DX80, and DX650 models. The Cisco DX Series run the Google Android operating system, which has special considerations for security.
The updates cover security areas related to:
- Access to the Google Play store and 3rd party apps
- Remote access to the device
- Simple versus Enhanced mode
- Syncing the system to external accounts
- Serial and console access
- Bluetooth considerations
The hardening guide can be found at the following URL:
Give it a read and learn how to harden your TelePresence DX system.