Maximizing the Value of Data Privacy, a Cisco Champion Radio Podcast (S6|Ep.7)
In this episode of Cisco Champion Radio, we chat with Cisco’s Chief Privacy Officer Michelle Dennedy and Robert Waitman, Director of Data Privacy, about the Cisco 2019 Data Privacy Benchmarking Study and the value of data privacy. Interviewing Michelle and Robert are Cisco Champion hosts, Daren Fulwell and David Peñaloza.
Podcast Discussion Topics
- What is data privacy and what is Cisco doing about it
- The technology aspects of data privacy and data protection
- What are the regional differences with privacy law above and beyond GDPR
- How investments made in privacy are translating into better security
- What benefits do companies get (beyond compliance) from GDPR regulations
- Enhancements in the hardening of the data center
- Data as an asset
- What Cisco is doing to help the industry understand the importance of data privacy
Cisco Champion Hosts
- Daren Fulwell (@darenfulwell), Cisco Champion member, Network Architect, ANS Group.
- David Peñaloza (@davidsamuelps), Cisco Champion member, Lead Network Consulting Engineer, Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
- Michelle Dennedy (@mdennedy), VP & Chief Privacy Officer.
- Robert Waitman (@robertwaitman), Director of Data Privacy.
- Brett Shore (@brettshore), Cisco Champion Program.
- Cisco 2019 Data Privacy Benchmarking Study
- Privacy Sigma Riders podcast.
- London subway maps of Cisco products available on trust.cisco.com
Get the Podcast
Listen in and provide us feedback, we would love to hear from you!
Cisco Champions are an elite group of technical experts who are passionate about IT and enjoy sharing their knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across the social web and with Cisco.