CiscoChampion Radio is a podcast series by technologists for technologists. In this episode we’re talking about the Cisco Spark Depot with Cisco’s Chloe Kauffman.
Get the Podcast
- Listen to this episode
- Download this episode (right-click on the episode’s download button)
- View this episode in iTunes
- Chloe Kauffman (@chloemkauffman), Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Collaboration Technology Group
Cisco Champion Hosts
- Jose Bogarín (@josebogarin), Chief Innovation Officer
- Kim Austin (@ciscokima), Collaboration Marketing
Podcast Discussion Topics
- The goal of the Cisco Spark Depot
- The difference between a bot and an integration, plus security around each
- Popular bots and integrations in the Cisco Spark Depot
- How Cisco Spark improves workflow
- Development requirements bots or integrations
- How to register bots and integrations in the Cisco Spark Depot
- Benefits of a Cisco business review of your bots and integrations
- Different use cases for bot vs. integrations
- Chat bots with AI
- Integrating with other platforms
- What’s in the Cisco Spark Developer site
- The Cisco Spark Innovation Fund
Listen in and provide us with feedback. We would love to hear from you!
- Cisco Spark Depot
- Cisco Spark for Developers
- Cisco Spark Ambassador Program
- The Cisco Spark Innovation Fund Update: The fund is a $150 million initiative to enable exceptional startups, developers, and ISVs to create new solutions to improve the Cisco Spark experience.
- Cisco Spark care is a digital customer care solution for help desks and small teams of up to about 20 users.