#CiscoChampion Radio is a podcast series by technologists for technologists. In this episode we’re talking to Sue-Lynn Hinson about the Cisco TacOps Team.
Get the Podcast
- Listen to this episode
- Download this episode (right-click on the episode’s download button)
- View this episode in iTunes
- Sue-Lynn Hinson, Cisco TacOps Team
Cisco Champion Hosts
Podcast Discussion Topics
- How TacOps was founded.
- The logistics involved in setting up for a disaster.
- Learning lessons: The process and learnings from the TacOps team’s experiences on the ground.
- How the TacOps team benefitted from Meraki and how it allows the team to expand their global footprint.
- How the TacOps team consult with people around the world to help them build their own kits/solutions.
- A walk through the technical specifications for the TacOps vehicle.
- How security has changed how the TacOps team functions.
- The importance of planning and documentation.
- TacOps team structure and background.
- What the team does between missions.
- Sue-Lynn’s pinnacle career point at Cisco.
- Post-incident support for team members and volunteers.
- The vital nature of providing a communications structure.
- The types pf deployments the TacOps team faces.
Listen in and provide us feedback, we would love to hear from you!
- More on TacOps and Sue-Lynn.
- More on TacOps.
- More on Meraki.
- PTSD support: I’ve Got Your Back 911 Facebook group.