Cisco SD-WAN Security, a Cisco Champion Radio Podcast (S6|Ep.2)
In this episode of Cisco Champion Radio, we chatted with Kureli Sankar about the latest developments with Cisco SD-WAN Security. Interviewing our Technical Marketing Manager are Cisco Champion hosts, Pieter-Jan Nefkens and David Peñaloza.
Get the Podcast
Cisco Champion Hosts
- Pieter-Jan Nefkens (@pjnef), Cisco Champion member, Consultant.
- David Peñaloza (@davidsamuelps), Cisco Champion member, Lead Network Consulting Engineer.
- Kureli Sankar (@jmckg), Technical Marketing Engineer.
- Brett Shore (@brettshore), Cisco Champion Program.
Podcast Discussion Topics
- The 4 predominant customer use cases for Cisco SD-WAN Security
- Cisco SD-WAN Security components
- How the Cisco SD-WAN Security URL filtering is different from FirePower filtering
- Cisco AMP Threat Grid features
- IOS XE SDWAN
- The 3 network controllers: Vmanage, VSmart and vBond
- ASR 1000 series routers and ISR900 routers
- SDWAN Security
- YouTube video referred to by Kureli – SDWAN Security for Network Field Day
Listen in and provide us feedback, we would love to hear from you!
Cisco Champions are an elite group of technical experts who are passionate about IT and enjoy sharing their knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across the social web and with Cisco.