Supercomputing is upon us!
Are you going to get some tasty gumbo and supercharged computing power?
If so, come say hi! The Cisco booth is 2715.
The week of SC is always crazy hectic with too much to see and do, but here’s a few notable events:
- Wednesday, 12:15pm, Open MPI State of the Union BOF; rooms 283, 284, 285
- Got a question for the Open MPI crew? Or a suggestion? Or just a general topic you want discussed in the BOF? Submit it ahead of time via this form.
- Tuesday 5:30pm, MPICH BOF; rooms 386-387
- Wednesday, 5:30pm, MPI Forum BOF (describing MPI-3.1 and 4.0); room 293
- Wednesday, 12:15pm, HPC Debugging Techniques (MPI handle introspection in debuggers); rooms 393, 394, 395
(wow, the Wednesday noon BOF slot became really popular!)
The last one is going to show some joint work that I helped with — getting detailed information about MPI handles from within a debugger. Cool stuff!
Regardless, if you’re in New Orleans, be sure to stop by the Cisco booth (#2715) and say hi. I’ll be there with the whole usNIC crew.Tags: