EuroMPI 2015 Call for participation
EuroMPI 2015 is presented in cooperation with ACM and SIGHPC in Bordeaux France, 21st – 23rd September, 2015.
EuroMPI is the prime annual meeting for researchers, developers, and students in message-passing parallel computing with MPI and related paradigms.
The conference will feature 14 strong technical paper presentations, 3 invited talks, 3 tutorials and posters. The detailed conference information is being incrementally updated at the main conference web site.
- Performance analysis for High Performance Systems, François Trahay, Telecom SudParis
- Understanding and managing hardware affinities with Hardware Locality (hwloc), Brice Goglin, INRIA Bordeaux sud-Ouest
- Insightful Automatic Performance Modeling, Alexandru Calotoiu, TU Darmstadt
- A new high performance network for HPC systems: Bull eXascale Interconnect (BXI), Jean-Pierre Panziera, Chief Technology Director for Extreme Computing at Atos
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and High performance computing, Gabriel Staffelbach, Senior Researcher at CERFACS
- Is your software ready for exascale? – How the next generation of performance tools can give you the answer, Prof. Felix Wolf, Department of Computer Science of TU Darmstadt
- Early Registration Deadline: September 1st, 2015
- Tutorials: September 21st, 2015
- Conference: September 22nd-23rd, 2015