Creative solutions are needed more than ever for your customers to succeed in today’s evolving business landscape. That means enhancing your partner profile to attract more customers. That’s why we invest in opportunities like the Cisco Partner Innovation Challenge (enrollment deadline July 15) and now the Cisco Enterprise Networking Hackathon (submission deadline July 24).
These programs are designed to spark your creativity and increase the magnetism that attracts customers, while showing the value of a differentiated point of view. We are looking for partner thought leaders to explore visionary approaches to apps, API integrations and tools that will help improve how our customers can solve their business solutions of the future. You can build on the Cisco Enterprise Networking Platforms and APIs, including Cisco DNA Center, Cisco IOS XE Programmability, Cisco SD-WAN and Cisco Meraki.
To spark creativity, the topics below are provided for an inspirational boost:
- Network Automation– Leverage software to achieve accuracy, speed and scalability of network configurations
- Assurance and Visibility– Explore APIs in network health, client health, issues and how applications can be built to consume the event notification sent via webhooks
- Security and Compliance– Instill automatic guardrails for organizations with a perspective of regulatory, legal and compliance to monitor configuration changes and enforce policy workflow and approvals
- Data Visualization and Dashboards– Imagine the possibilities of single pane-of-glass views of custom dashboards for Cisco DNA Center, SD-WAN, Meraki, ACI, or build integrations for data visualization on other platforms
- Bots and Third-Party Integrations– Integrate third-party platforms with Cisco DNA Center, IOS-XE, Meraki APIs
- Verticalization: Tap into the vertical sectors to solve real business challenges in education, health and manufacturing and more
These programs help you showcase your unique point of view and leadership for the solutions needed to address the coming business challenges, such as connecting users in remote work cultures. We look to your engineers and developers to flex their innovation strength and gain a deeper understanding of real-world Cisco technology use cases.
So, whether building a customer base attracting new customers, Cisco is committed to helping you increase your team skills – with innovation leading the way.