10 Cisco Leaders Recognized as CRN’s 2017 Women of the Channel
What an honor. Thank you CRN, and a hearty thank you to our partners for voting to recognize the efforts of the incredible women of Cisco.
This year 10, that’s right 10 Cisco leaders were named to CRN’s Women of the Channel in 2017! The list recognizes women leaders for their influence, extraordinary expertise and vision.
I could not be more proud to share this honor with so many of my colleagues, and friends.
Cisco Women of the Channel
I am also extremely honored to be placed on the Women of the Channel Power 100 list, alongside our partner channel leader Wendy Bahr. While not new to Wendy, this distinction is a subset of the CRN Women of the Channel, awarding those based on their exemplary record of success and their level of influence in the channel.
I would also like to highlight the other nine Cisco women who were named this year and their accomplishments to our partner organization. A big shout-out to Jennifer Hewlette for being named to the Up and Comers list!
These awards would never be possible without our partners, and we want to celebrate the other leaders that are also recognized. Our leaders are extremely committed to our partner community and their success powers our team to work harder, innovate faster and drive meaningful business results.
Here is the full list of my nine amazing colleagues that I am proud to call CRN’s Women of the Channel 2017:
- Wendy Bahr, Senior Vice President, Global Partner Organization
- Michelle Chiantera, Vice President, Global Partner Marketing
- Heather Collins, Director, Partner Sales
- Sandra Flinders, Senior Director, Global Partner Programs
- Hope Gallery, Director, Services U.S. Field Partners and Public Sector
- Julie Hens, Vice-President, Global Distribution
- Jennifer Hewlette, Director, Strategic Partner and Ecosystem Marketing Sales
- Kristyn Hogan, Director, Collaboration Partner Sales
- Jennifer Petty, Director, Global Partner Operations
- Renee Sanderson, Director – Acquisitions, Divestitures, Joint Ventures, and Strategic Partnerships Start-Up
These women are the best of the best when it comes to thought-leadership in the channel and are committed to our partners’ success. I am so proud to call them my colleagues and friends.
With Cisco Live U.S. and even Partner Summit coming up on the horizon, we all look forward to meeting with our partners to see how we can continue to transform their business, capture new revenue opportunities and win together in 2017 and beyond.
Congrats again to our Cisco women of the channel leaders and some of the new awards they have received this year!Tags: