The world around us is changing at an enormous pace. Organizations and businesses need to keep up. So the timing couldn’t be better for the emergence of new networking models and advanced technologies that give IT leaders and network professionals the option to stay ahead.
Inevitably, with all our various responsibilities – whether we’re IT Leaders, network strategists or network practitioners – we’re all heads down trying to get our jobs done. However, in times of such change it’s especially important for us to look up and take note of the shifting landscape. And if we don’t, the likelihood is that sooner or later we’ll be bumping up against an unforeseen wall.
Just think about some of the trends and how they are already making tremendous new demands on your own network:
- 700M edge-hosted containers by 2021
- 42% annual growth in business mobile traffic from 2017 to 2022
- 50% of workloads will be outside the enterprise data center by 2021
- 6B IoT devices by 2022
- 94% of cloud users will be pursuing a multicloud approach within 12 months
- 12x increase in AR/VR traffic by 2022
- And of course, the increasing scale, sophistication and cost of security attacks
So when you do pause to look up and take note – you naturally have some key pressing questions, and I’m certain you’ll recognize a number of them here:
- What actions do I need to take to make sure my network can weather the current wave and subsequent waves of change?
- How will controller-based automation and AI technologies change the way our team deploys and runs our network?
- What additional skill-sets will our networking team need in order to adopt and maximize the potential of these changes?
- How am I going to justify these changes to the business?
- And probably most poignantly, what does this all mean to me and my career as an IT professional?
We’d encourage you to take this opportunity to pause, look up and
spend an hour of your time with us.
We’ve heard you loud and clear, and we want to help you get ready for what’s coming next in networking. That’s why we’re excited to announce our first-ever Networking.Next Virtual Event!
Please tune in Thursday, October 24th, in a timezone convenient for you to hear senior analyst Will Townsend, Moor Insights & Strategy, talk about the future of networking with futurist Radha Mistry, Autodesk, and many of our own experts on these topics:
- The Perfect Storm: How business, social, and technology trends are shaping the network of the future
- Technology Insights: The technologies that will transform tomorrow’s network
- Operations and the Workforce: New practices and skills in the age of automation and AI
You’ll also receive a complimentary copy of the new 2020 Global Networking Trends Report when you attend the event. In this report you’ll find out about the current state of the network and how it will evolve over the next two years based on our survey of 1500 network strategists and 500 IT leaders as well as insights from leading minds at Cisco.
Register today for a 1-hour livestream on October 24th in your local timezone
Australia 1 p.m. AEDT, 3 p.m. NZDT
China 上午 10:00至11:00
Taiwan 上午 10:00 – 11:00
Korea 오후 2시 30분
Japan 午後 2 時 30 分 ～
Singapore 9 a.m. ICT/WIB, 10 a.m. SGT
Hong Kong 10 a.m. GMT +8
India 11 a.m. IST
United Kingdom 9h30 BST (10h30 CEST)
Mexico 12:00 p.m. hora central/1:00 p.m. hora del este
Brazil 14h00 Horário de Brasília
United States 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET
Great panel of experts!
lam the nao de dang ki so kinh doanh
I would like to hear
Comments are closed.