We live in a mobile-oriented era. Between our work lives and our lives as consumers, we are connected to the internet constantly. For businesses ranging from large enterprise all the way down to the SMB level, this means more devices, more applications, and higher bandwidth demands. As companies seek to support their users in this era of mobility, they are looking for cutting-edge wireless networks that are easy to manage and deploy, don’t take up a lot of space, and won’t break the bank.
In our upcoming #CiscoChat on March 30, we’ll discuss the wireless networking challenges small and medium-sized businesses are facing today. How should SMBs adapt to address these challenges? What are the use cases for SMBs who’ve found wireless networking success? During the chat, we’ll be joined by @ConnectionIT. Join us at 11am PT (2pm ET) on March 30 to share what you know, ask questions, and be a part of the conversation.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- The chat will be moderated the Cisco Mobility channel (@Cisco_Mobility) on Twitter. Be sure to follow the account to participate. They will begin welcoming guests at 11am PT (2pm ET) and posting questions for discussion.
- For @ replies to specific participants in the discussion, please use a “.” at the beginning of the tweet, so that your question or comment will appear in your public twitter feed.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, please preface each tweet with “1A, 2A,” etc., to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Bring your own questions to the discussion as well! See you there!
How many 40-MHz,80-MHz, and 160MHz channel’s are available in US to use in enterprises environment ?
How many 40-MHz,80-MHz, and 160MHz channel’s are available in india. to use in enterprises environment ?
If there are nit enough channel’s to deploy high density wireless then will still need to be running new 3802i in 40MHz?
What’s your suggestions?
Comments are closed.