When it comes to attracting new talent and retaining tribal knowledge within your organization, the hardest part can simply be figuring out where to start. In this episode, we’ll learn
- Key questions to ask yourself when looking to build a long term strategy
- Understand how your customer directly benefits from your business’s ability to successfully engage your entire workforce
- Understand what the role of a digital systems integrator is and how they can help
- Learn how to be the catalyst for starting this conversation within your organization
Find this episode now on Apple Podcasts and Spotify
Want to learn more?
Check out the featured resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Future of Manufacturing, Your People – McKinsey Report
- The Great Remake, McKinsey Report
- How Manufacturers Will Tackle Talent Shortage 2019
- 2019 National Manufacturing Outlook and Insights
- 2018 Deloitte and Manufacturing Institute Skills Gap & Future of Work Study
More resources for you
- IT OT Convergence: Moving Forward with Digital Manufacturing (WHITEPAPER)
- Your Experts to the Rescue (VIDEO 1:33)
Got a question?
Submit your question in the comments section at the bottom of this blog. All questions will be answered in detail within 2 business days.
Have an idea for a good episode?
What would you like to see covered on the show? Leave your episode suggestions in the comments section below. We will review your suggestion and bring in the best experts to discuss your topic of choice!
Tell us what you think!
We use your feedback to make our episodes as helpful as possible! Use the comment section at the bottom of this blog to let us know what you love about the show and provide any suggestions for how we can improve.
CONNECT WITH CISCO