#CiscoChat on Jun 28: Data at the Speed of Now
Data is massive, messy and everywhere. Data is always on the move, coming from every imaginable source from data centers, branches, mobile devices to sensors. Who’s not struggling with how to make sense of data and use it to their advantage, all in real time?
The ability to secure, aggregate, automate, and draw insights from your own data – with speed – now – will define value for your business. Specifically for financial services institutions, that’s always having reliable data that’s relevant to your business, at your fingertips.
And it’s not just minimum visibility; it’s total visibility into all the data that’s needed. And it’s not just data. There is an imminent need within the data center to understand application behavior, its dependencies and enforcing consistent white-list policy to build a more secure environment.
I’m very excited to be hosting our upcoming #CiscoChat with Ray Wang, CEO of Constellation Research on June 28th from 10am PST/1pm EST. Ray is the author of the popular business strategy and technology blog “A Software Insider’s Point of View”. Dave Malik, Cisco’s Sr. Director, Solutions Integration Architect, will also be joining us and providing his insights into how disruptive technologies can help financial services institutions leverage behavior analytics on business applications.
Central to our discussion will be the importance of Cisco’s Tetration Analytics platform, which was announced by Chuck Robbins on June 15, 2016.
Join us as we explore and discuss:
- How will this new Cisco platform give me visibility into all applications?
- Ability to change the rules based on market trends and/or customer preferences?
- How to find that needle in the haystack if data has been compromised?
There’s never been a better time to get full visibility into data and applications to change behavior, capture opportunities and securely grow your business.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- Our chat moderator is @CiscoFSI, along with @CiscoDC. Be sure to follow both accounts. They will begin welcoming guests at 1:00 pm EST/10:00 am PST and posting questions for discussion.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Share your ideas and join us live on Twitter here Tuesday June 28th, at 1:00 pm EST / 10:00 am PST. See you there!