The Cisco Virtual Forum for Education Leaders, 2013 opened on March 19th to rave reviews by attendees from schools, colleges and universities from around the world. Here’s a sample of their feedback:
- “Thanks to all the Cisco folks who put this together. It was informative, exciting and motivational!!!”
- “Thank you so much for providing this virtual forum. What a GREAT way to share ideas and resources!”
- “It was a pleasure speaking with everyone and hearing the marvelous presenters! Thank you Cisco!!!”
- “Very informative. Good presenters. Fun and engaging.”
- “I think you covered all the topics on technology and learning well.”
- “I loved the “classroom of the future” presentation, is it available to share with other educators in my district?”
If you missed the opening day of the Virtual Forum, you’re in luck. All the sessions and content are now available on-demand. Registration is free!
You can login at your convenience and enjoy this unique virtual experience to learn more about leading-edge strategies and practical solutions that are improving the quality of education, everywhere. You can view the keynote presentation on Amazing Trends that are Shaping the Future of Education, featuring Dr. Larry Johnson, CEO of the New Media Consortium, and Dr. Ellen Junn, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs at San Jose State University. The discussion on MOOCs was particularly engaging with good insights from the presenters and attendees alike.
There are also dedicated tracks for K-12 Schools, Higher Education and Latin America. Here’s the line-up of speakers and session you’ll find when you login.
K-12 Breakout Sessions
- Leading Education Transformation to Improve Teaching and Increase Student Achievement
- Getting to Mobile Learning—Lessons Learned When Implementing a BYOD or 1-1 Computing Strategy
- The New Collaboration Imperative—Ideas and Best Practices from Education Innovators
Higher Education Breakout Sessions
- The Case for Innovation and Change in Higher Education
- Reimagining Higher Education – The Convergence of Cloud, Mobility and Collaboration
- Collaboration and the Next Wave of Teaching and Research Innovation
Latin America Breakout Sessions
Como Viabilizar o Equilíbrio entre Qualidade, Quantidade e Acesso – em programas de larga escala (Brazilian Portguese)
Programa Habilidades Digitales en Aguascalientes…Lecciones Aprendidas a la Fecha (Spanish)
Register and login now to view these presentations by visionary leaders who are transforming education today. All of the content is available for you to access any time from the convenience of your computer or mobile device.
CONNECT WITH CISCO