We live in a business era of rapid digital transformation that continues to evolve. From manufacturer to consumer, procurement to finance, software applications designed to improve and enable productivity, business efficiency, network security, systems operations, mobility, and more touch nearly every part of business. But with so much of the business dependent on properly functioning software, what happens when something goes wrong? How do companies manage the effects of outages and downtime? Are software support services worth the extra money?
If you find yourself asking these questions, then join us for our upcoming #CiscoChat, Transforming Business: The Pros and Cons of Software Support, on Wednesday, November 16, 11am PST (2pm EST). During this chat, Cisco’s Susan Gibson (@susu1123), Alejandro Alvarado (@alexalvarado01), and Aamir Waheed (@aamirjee) will team with Zeus Kerravala (@zkerravala) of ZK Research, to discuss the pluses and minuses of enlisting software support and how it can help ensure business continuity.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- The chat will be moderated by the Cisco Services channel (@CiscoServices) on Twitter. Be sure to follow the account to participate. They will begin welcoming guests at 11am PT (2pm ET) and posting questions for discussion.
- For @ replies to specific participants in the discussion, please use a “.” at the beginning of the tweet so your question or comment appears in your public Twitter feed.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, please preface each tweet with “1A, 2A,” etc., in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet so others can find your contributions to the discussion.
We look forward to a lively discussion and encourage you to bring your own questions to the conversation! We’ll see you soon!