Since we launched the Cisco Digital Ceiling framework earlier this year, we have made a lot of progress in the market. We also got a lot of great feedback from the TechWise documentary ‘Let there be networked light’. With several of our wave 1 partners, we installed network powered lighting capabilities in campus and education environments. Tony Shakib’s Blog of April 2016 talks about that in particular.
Looking forward we are very excited about the upcoming Real Estate and Intelligent Building Conference RealComm/IBCon taking place in San Jose, CA from June 21st to June 24th. At this conference we will announce our wave 2 ecosystem partners, a number of new customer wins and we will have lots of opportunities to interact with customers and partners. These are the sessions where Cisco will speak in:
- I will speak in the Commercial real estate COO, CFO and CAO session from 1:30pm – 5:30pm at the San Jose Convention Center, Lower Level.
- Cisco’s Bill MacGowan (Dir, BD Sales) will speak at the 5th Annual Intelligent Buildings Boot Camp from 1:30pm to 6:00pm at the San Jose Convention Center, Lower level.
- I will be part of a panel around IoT for Buildings 3.0 – The next chapter begins at 11:30AM in Lower Level LL21F.
- Cisco’s Todd Frederes will be part of a panel in the session Creating a Holistic Smart Building Plan – Strategy vs. Tactical Projects at 1.45pm in Lower Level LL21F.
- At 2.50pm I will do a live 5 minute interview around Cisco’s Digital Ceiling at the Conference Live Desk in the main hall.
- Cisco’s Bill MacGowan will be part of a panel around Networked Smart Lighting – The Chasm Has Been Jumped at 10.45 am in Lower Level.
We are all looking very much forward to an exciting RealComm/IBCon conference this year and hope to see you there. If you’d like to learn more about moving to a Digital Ceiling, check out http://www.cisco/go/digitalceiling or contact us at email@example.com