Estimated read time: 4 minutes
Learn how to optimize your approach to DevOps
DevOps has revolutionized the way enterprise software is developed and deployed, enabling development and operations teams to build an automated set of processes that deliver applications faster and more efficiently. But implementing DevOps practices isn’t always an easy transition, especially for organizations that are new to the process. That is why we created the “Bringing DevOps to Life” learning map. (One of six topic-specific guides to DevNet sessions taking place at Cisco Live.) Whether you’re attending CLUS 2023 in person or following along online, if you’re interested in optimizing your approach to DevOps, this learning map is for you!
Explore the latest ideas about DevOps at Cisco Live
The “Bringing DevOps to Life” learning map is a sequenced session path of CLUS 2023 classroom, workshop, and theater sessions designed to help you get up to speed on the latest tools, techniques, and methodologies to successfully implement DevOps practices within your organization. Watch Jeff Bull’s short video below to start exploring which sessions you’re interested in, then head over to the learning map session builder and pick your custom schedule.
Don’t miss these Cisco Live sessions – Register now to secure your spot!
- APIs are the new SNMP! Let’s look at some use cases to see how you can leverage APIs and programmability to monitor and alert about conditions in your operation. DEVWKS-2036
Presented by Michael Lipsey, Systems Architect, Cisco Systems, Inc. – Distinguished Speaker
- Saturday night and the network’s alright – Network automation hacks to keep your weekends free! DEVWKS-1950:
Presented by Juulia Santala, Technical Solutions Architect for DevOps, Cisco Systems, Inc. – Distinguished Speaker
- Network Source of Truth – Leveraging Source of Truth Tools in NetDevOps. DEVNET-2113:
Presented by Ben Schuster, Technical Leader Customer Delivery, Cisco Systems, Inc. and DJ Howard, Network Technician, DOD
Get more Cisco Live inspiration
- Explore the other Cisco Live learning maps, and learn about session types in this blog post.
- Find all DevNet sessions, enjoy live event broadcasts June 6-8, and explore new sandboxes, learning labs, and lightning talks on the DevNet Zone event page .
- If you’re attending in person, remember to stop by the DevNet Zone for even more fun and learning. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- Follow along on social: Find the latest event highlights on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Experience the best of Cisco Live, virtually!
If you cannot join Cisco Live in person, please check the daily DevNet readout/takeaways with our live broadcast. We’re recording many sessions and organizing the highlights to bring the event to you.
You may also be interested in:
- Virtual Event, May 17, 2023: Beyond SBOMs: The Future of Software Supply Chain Security
- Community Forum: Connect with the DevOps Cisco Community
- Blog: “The Many Flavors of DevOps”
- Blog: From Silos to Synergy: Bridging the Gap Between App Development and IT Ops
We’d love to hear what you think.
Ask a question or leave a comment below.
And stay connected with Cisco DevNet on social!