Yeah, we know, we miss seeing all of you in person in your favorite Cisco live destination – the DevNet Zone! In typical DevNet fashion we deliver the best content and experience to our attendees. Over the years we have presented you with many ways to learn more about programmability, automation, and everything DevNet. One of the experiences you had while we were in-person was our popular, and in high demand, hands-on workshops.
Introducing DevNet Virtual Workshops
Part of DevNet’s core has been our workshops and learning content. Over the past several months, we have been busy developing a new, in browser, hands-on learning experience, with inline code edit and execution functionality to make our virtual sessions even better. Which means all you have to do is sit down, relax and join in some of the best sessions Cisco Live has to offer.
Who said we can’t offer you the same experience we have in person, virtually? Enter DevNet Virtual Workshops.
DevNet Virtual workshops are:
- 60-90 Minutes hands on workshops
- Offered multiple times to accommodate your time zone
- Eligible for Cisco Education (CE) Credits
The Cisco Live workshop lineup
- DEVWKS-1011 – Rest APIs and Python
- DEVWKS-1012 – Introduction to GIT
- DEVWKS-1558 – Stepping into the Realm of Total Network Automation with pyATS
- DEVWKS-2002 – Introduction to Cisco AMP for Endpoint Rest APIs
- DEVWKS-2010 – Optimizing Meraki Solutions with Python SDK and Action Batches
- DEVWKS-2015 – Webex API Code Bench
- DEVWKS-2557 – How to Become a pyATS Guru
Find a description of what you’ll learn in each workshop, and register for a session of your liking.
We look forward to virtually seeing you!
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a question or leave a comment below.
And stay connected with Cisco DevNet on social!
Visit the new Developer Video Channel