#EngineersUnplugged S4|Ep5: Secure the Infrastructure!
We all know we need it, but no one wants to talk about. Today, we break through that taboo. Secure the Infrastructure! This bold declaration brought to you courtesy of Matthew Brender (@mjbrender) and Mike Foley (@mikefoley) as they talk about how to use a hardening guide, and how to execute security in the real world. This is a great discussion about people, policy, and how not to be “the person who puts ‘no’ in innovation.”
Roll the video:
And it wouldn’t be Engineers Unplugged without a unicorn, in this case a security unicorn. Please do not try this at home.
What are you seeing in the industry? Agree or disagree, post a comment, send a tweet, follow along using one of the methods below!
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.Tags: