In this episode of Engineers Unplugged, Michael Letschin (@mletschin) and Hans De Leenheer (@hansdeleenheer) discuss the history behind software defined and predictions for what the future holds for applications and developers. If hardware is an enabler and not a limit, what then? How does this impact developers? Let’s listen in:
**The next shoot is last week of January at Cisco Live in Milan! If you want to be internet-famous, contact me ASAP to talk about being on the show.**
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.
My favorite episode till date 🙂
Keep up the good work !
Comments are closed.