In this week’s episode of Engineers Unplugged, join Gabriel Chapman (@Bacon_Is_King) and Dave Henry (@davemhenry) as they chart the evolution of virtualization, from mainframes up to software defined data centers. This is a technical deep-dive you don’t want to miss:
One thing that hasn’t evolved as much, the unicorn, shown here, fully virtualized:
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
We’ll see you hear next week! As always, if you have show ideas or will be at EMC World and want to be internet-famous, follow the steps above and become part of Engineers Unplugged.
Great episode. Love the trip in the WayBack machine to the old mainframe days. However, the ‘bacon on the burger’ was the technical whiteboard framed by payphones on each side.
Tim, we spare no expense on the set of Engineers Unplugged. Time machines, not a problem. Perhaps we’ll hire real unicorns for the season finale.
Comments are closed.