With the ever growing demands placed on IT organizations to “do more with less” it is becoming apparent that the way we deploy the network infrastructure, how we administer policies and how we manage the whole thing needs to evolve.
Why is IT spending so much time maintaining separate wired, wireless and VPN networks? We need to focus on the business that is banging on the door telling you to support more mobile and wired devices, more bandwidth hungry applications and extend that support well beyond the walls of corporate facilities.
How can we simplify how IT operates and still deliver a high-performance, high-quality connected experience? Cisco Unified Access can help! We announced the webinar series earlier this week, and part 1 is just around the corner.
In next Wednesday’s webinar (CLICK TO REGISTER) we will discuss:
- The industry perspective regarding challenges surrounding, BYOD, Mobility and the Internet of Everything
- The latest Cisco technology that can help you simplify and optimize you network
- How a unified access network can improve performance and operations
- Deploying consistent and contextual policies will improve access control and enforcement
- How reducing operational complexity can accelerate device deployment and end user problem resolution.
We will be joined by Mike Spanbauer for his perspective as we move into the next world of tomorrow.
Join us on Wednesday, April 3rd ay 10:00AM PST for this informative session. Register today and joining the Cisco Borderless Network community where you can submit questions before hand to be addressed during this Activate the IT Transformation with Cisco Unified Access webinar series.