Mr. Norman Meyer, Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New
Mexico moderated a workshop panel focused on innovative uses in court systems of social media with
- Honorable Rune Lium, Judge, Sør-Trøndelag District Court, Norway
- Honorable Ian L. Gray, Chief Magistrate, State of Victoria, Australia
- Dr. Pamela Schulz, Lecturer, Graduate Communications Programs, University of South Australia, and Chair, Defence Reserves Support Council, South Australia
The Honorable Dory Reiling, Judge, First Instance Court, Amsterdam, The Netherlands shared her thoughts from the workshop deploying innovating automation and communications technologies to address court administration and management.
- Moderator: Mr. Tony Lansdell, Court Technology Specialist, Melbourne, Australia
- Honorable Dory Reiling, Judge, First Instance Court, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Honorable Muhammet Polat, Judge, Ministry of Justice Department of İnformation Technologies, Ankara, Turkey
- Mr. Abdulrahim Ahmad Almudhareb, Director of IT Department, Dubai Courts, Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Mr. Mark Beer, IACA Regional Vice-President, Middle East, Dubai, UAE
Gerhard Fischer, Cisco Connected Justice (EMEAR) shared his thoughts about the conference and the IACA community.