Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – November 15, 2013
Every Friday, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories of the week, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Ken Trombetta, vice president worldwide channels for Enterprise, Architectures and Solutions, was back on the Channels Blog this week with some great new insight around BYOD.
Ken used the information from the Cisco IBSG BYOD Financial impact study and expanded on mobile users willing to invest in BYOD and how BYOD delivers productivity gains and cost savings.
Be sure to join the discussion with Ken and give some feedback on your thoughts around mobility.
Revenue – Generation Marketing Update
The second blog in Sherri Liebo’s series on revenue – generation marketing went live this week and Sherri focused on examining the results of revenue – generation marketing.
How do you get to marketing that contributes measurable ROI to the bottom line? Take a look at Sherri’s latest blog and give us your thoughts on the move to revenue – generation marketing.
- Stuart Taylor discussed the changing mobility user
- Didier Rombaut provided a wrap up on all the ACI launch resources
- John Stuppi examined the biggest threats in cybersecurity
- Elizabeth Houston explored the most recent digital and social media trends
Keep An Eye Out
- As part of the Cisco Marketing Velocity Roadshow, we are hosting a Tweet chat next Wednesday, November 20 at 9 a.m. pacific time. Join Cisco Champions, Cisco Partners and subject matter experts for a best practices discussion on Revenue – Generation Marketing.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings.