Join Cisco at Hannover Messe Faire
Internet of Things is a hot topic this year, and the HANNOVER MESSE 2013 show is no exception. This year’s theme, “Integrated Industry” focuses on the growing integration of all areas of industry: “Machines, industrial equipment, work pieces and system components will soon be capable of exchanging data in real-time.”
Join Cisco at Hannover Messe 2013 !! Our booth is located in Hall 8, Stand D14. At last year’s Hannover Show Cisco launched The Connected Industry Group (CIG) and this year we will showcase how our Cisco Industrial Smart Solution’s end-to end architecture, and ruggedized product portfolio enables the “Integrated Industry” by delivering value throughout the entire manufacturing value chain.
Our industrial hardware will be on static display allowing customers to “touch and feel” all models of the Industrial Ethernet portfolio: IE3000, IE2000, IE3010, C819, AIR1552, ESR5915, ESR5940, 819 M2M router. We will showcase how Power over Ethernet (PoE) for our IE 2k/3k switches and Network Address Translation for our IE2K switch will help drive the Internet of Things (IoT) in industrial applications.
Learn how the Cisco Industrial Smart Solution can provide the following operational network benefits:
- Deliver workforce optimization with our remote expert and BYOD solutions
- Improve operational efficiency by converging IT and OT networks with our ruggedized portfolio
- Speed time to market, improve quality and lower cost by implementing a Machine to Machine (M2M) strategy
- Protect intellectual property, assets and people with a secure and validated network architecture
- Innovate by deploying an Internet of Things strategy throughout the plant
- Simplify deployment and management of a growing network infrastructure with NAT and Cisco Management services
If you are planning to attend Hannover Messe this year stop by our booth in Hall 8, Stand D14. Our Cisco Industrial Specialists will be available to discuss your project and application requirements and demonstrate how Cisco is powering the Internet of Things and the “Integrated Industry” with intelligent networks for Industrial Automation, Machine-to-Machine and Transportation.
We look forward to seeing you at Hannover Messe!