Summary: Next Gen IT Predictions: 2014 and Beyond
2014 will be a year that builds on the momentum of mobile, cloud, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Internet of Everything (IoE). How can your organization realize value from today’s new model for IT?
Here’s my take on the trends we will see over the next twelve months:
- Increasing urgency to manage our zettabyte-driven world.
- The need for hybrid cloud adoption.
- A revolution in software and new IoE platforms.
- The rise in thinking about security holistically.
- The Internet of Me finally arrives: real personalized, mobile, cloud-based experiences.
- The Internet of Everything is happening now.
If you think technology has infiltrated your life, just wait. You can feel the potential for monumental change as we begin to interconnect the physical and virtual worlds.
Read the full blog: Next Gen IT Predictions: 2014 and Beyond to learn more about each trend and discover how your organization can realize the benefits of the Internet of Everything.