[ authored by Kelsey Brewer, Cisco Cyber Security Manager ]
Security teams know the endpoints within their environments are being targeted by advanced threats, but often lack the bandwidth, tools, and budget to adequately respond. As a result, organizations of all sizes are choosing to augment their in-house IT security through managed security service providers (MSSPs).
As a service provider, you have the opportunity to alleviate many of the security challenges your customers face. In addition, security services can differentiate your offers and strengthen existing customer relationships.
To help you take advantage of this opportunity, Cisco is excited to announce a portfolio of cloud-based endpoint security solutions built specifically for MSSPs. This portfolio enables you to offer comprehensive security, visibility, and control of customer endpoints without any added hardware or complexity.
The Cisco MSSP Endpoint Portfolio includes three industry-leading products to offer protection against advanced threats where organizations need it most:
- AMP for Endpoints – prevents breaches and blocks malware at the point of entry, then continues to watch, analyze, and record file activity, regardless of the file’s disposition.
- Umbrella – provides the visibility needed to protect internet access across all devices on your clients’ networks, office locations, and roaming users.
- Meraki Systems Manager – provides over-the-air centralized management, diagnostics, and monitoring for all mobile devices managed by your organization — from iPads and Android, to Macs and PCs.
Each product provides unparalleled visibility into activity on the endpoint including internet activity, sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud services, device health, security compliance, activity of files on system, and more. With these products in place, MSSPs can benefit from:
- Multitenancy – Add, move, and change customers while keeping client environments separate.
- Comprehensive reporting – Keep customers informed through automated, customizable reports.
- API integrations – Easily integrate Cisco solutions with your portfolio and management systems.
- Easy service creation – Quickly deploy advanced cloud-based security solutions.
Watch this video to see how these products work together to provide comprehensive protection for your customers.