Applications and users are more distributed than ever, and the Internet has effectively become the new enterprise WAN. As organizations continue to embrace the Internet, cloud, and SaaS, network and IT teams are challenged to deliver consistent and reliable connectivity, application performance, and security over networks and services they don’t own or directly control.
Network teams often carry the burden of proving the network innocent when something goes wrong. Application issues might manifest themselves as network issues. Service disruptions can lead to endless finger-pointing. Security breaches can be interpreted as a lack of resiliency. The resulting cycles pinpointing the source of issues and breaches can lead to prolonged service interruptions that ultimately damage the revenue and reputation of the business. Moreover, the shift to a distributed and remote workforce has driven the need for ubiquitous access from anywhere. These changes require networking and security to move closer to the cloud where they can be delivered as a single converged service following the Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architecture.
Cisco SD-WAN provides greater visibility to stay ahead of problems, rapidly pinpoint the root cause of performance issues, and offer pervasive security that drives optimal digital experience across the Internet, cloud, and SaaS. Cisco SD-WAN solution offers:
SD-WAN – Connect any user to any application with integrated capabilities for multicloud, security, unified communications, and application visibility—all on a SASE-enabled architecture.
Network and Application Visibility – Cisco SD-WAN and ThousandEyes integration ensure unprecedented visibility, reachability, and availability of internally hosted applications, business-critical SaaS, and cloud-based services over any network like never before.
Secure Edge with SASE – Cisco SD-WAN is the foundational block of SASE . It provides users the ability to connect to applications anywhere with integrated security capabilities to protect against the latest security threats and cyber-attacks.
Join us for our next Cisco DNA Software Demo series on Thursday, June 17th at 10:00 am PDT (GMT 8:00). Explore how Cisco SD-WAN can enable a more secure, consistent, and optimized digital experience. Watch live demonstrations of Cisco SD-WAN native integration with Cisco ThousandEyes and our secure access service edge (SASE) integration.
Our demos address many critical enterprise challenges, including how to:
- Extend network and application visibility over networks and services traditionally outside of IT control.
- Lower mean time to identification (MTTI) of application issues with Cisco SD-WAN and Cisco ThousandEyes.
- Correlate visibility across applications, hop-by-hop network path, underlay and overlay performance, and Internet routing to immediately isolate issues.
- Manage SLAs for business-critical and real-time applications.
- Deliver a secure and seamless connection for remote users accessing multicloud applications.
- Integrate Cisco SD-WAN with Cisco Umbrella SIG for a cloud-delivered SASE model that secures access wherever users and applications reside.
- Enable integrated on-prem SD-WAN security with capabilities like embedded SSL decryption, enterprise firewall, intrusion prevention, URL filtering, and malware sandboxing.
- Provide an optimal user experience for the Internet, cloud, and SaaS applications.
As always, a live Q&A will follow the webinar.
To learn more about Cisco SD-WAN, ThousandEyes, and SASE solutions, please visit the following pages:
Cisco SD-WAN with ThousandEyes
- Cisco ThousandEyes Internet and Cloud Intelligence for Cisco SD-WAN Website
- Cisco SD-WAN At-a-Glance
Cisco SD-WAN Security
Check out our Cisco Networking video channel