Organizations have increasingly embraced the Internet, cloud, and SaaS as part of their network infrastructure. While this new trend has enabled organizations to achieve new efficiencies in terms of agility, scale, and cost savings, it brings additional complexity. Network and IT teams are now consistently challenged to deliver application performance over networks they don’t have direct visibility nor control.
Lack of network visibility severely hinders the ability to manage increasingly complex network environments. Application issues might manifest themselves as network issues. Service disruptions can lead to endless finger-pointing. Security breaches can be interpreted as a lack of resiliency. Determining the root causes can lead to long and often fruitless troubleshooting cycles that erode business productivity. Network and IT team require solutions that provide greater visibility to stay ahead of problems, rapidly pinpoint the root cause of performance issues, and provide concrete proof to enable effective escalations with external providers.
The integration of Cisco SD-WAN and ThousandEyes brings end-to-end visibility into application delivery and network performance extending beyond the traditional enterprise network boundaries. This integration delivers the only SD-WAN solution with turn-key ThousandEyes vantage points, enabling end-to-end visibility to deliver optimal digital experience for every user to any application, over any network.
Cisco Knowledge Network
Join us for our next Cisco Knowledge Network webinar: Extend visibility into the Internet, Cloud, and SaaS with Cisco SD-WAN and ThousandEyes on Wednesday, November 17 at 8:00 am PST (GMT 07:00). Learn how Cisco SD-WAN and ThousandEyes deliver:
- Unprecedented visibility beyond the corporate network and into the internet and cloud for more control over optimizing user digital experience.
- Hop-by-hop network paths across ISPs and cloud networks to ensure the integrity of external BGP routing.
- Proactive benchmarking and monitoring of service providers to ensure committed OLAs/SLAs are met.
- Detailed network application metrics enabling the identification of errors, bottlenecks, providing insight on application performance.
- Accurate pinpointing of root-cause in order to eliminate unnecessary IT cycles, a time-consuming and resource-intensive process.
As always, a live Q&A will follow the webinar.
To learn more about Cisco SD-WAN and ThousandEyes, please visit the following pages:
Cisco SD-WAN & ThousandEyes video
Check out our Cisco Networking video channel
Subscribe to the Networking blog
CONNECT WITH CISCO