Cisco is thrilled to learn that we have been recognized by TrustRadius with Top Rated awards for a bevy of our networking products. We all know how critical it is to include customer ratings and reviews in any pre-purchase product evaluation. When organizations and businesses leave positive reviews about Cisco product deployments in their own environments, we cannot ask for a better endorsement. We are excited to have been recognized in the following categories:
- Cisco DNA Center won an award in Software Defined Networking (SDN) with a trScore of 8.7 out of 10 and 31 verified reviews.
- Cisco SD-WAN won an award in Software-Defined WAN with a trScore of 9.0 out of 10 and 30 verified reviews.
- Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switches won an award in LAN Switches with a trScore of 9.4 out of 10 and 12 verified reviews.
- Cisco Catalyst Switches won an award in LAN Switches with a trScore of 9.0 out of 10 and 18 verified reviews. See additional 159 verified reviews for many individual Catalyst Switches
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers won an award in Wireless LAN with a trScore of 9.0 out of 10 and 26 verified reviews.
- Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 4000)won an award in Routers with a trScore of 9.0 out of 10 and 43 verified reviews.
These products won a Top Rated award for having excellent customer satisfaction ratings. The list is based purely on reviews; there is no paid placement, and analyst opinions do not influence the rankings. To qualify, a product must have 10 or more recent reviews and a trScore of 7.5 or higher, indicating above-average satisfaction for business technology.
The growth trend in reliance on and use of B2B peer reviews in the purchasing process continues to increase.
- According to Forrester Research, 49% of B2B technology buyers seek peer experiences and product reviews/ratings as their top source of decision-making content.
- In a 2019 TrustRadius annual industry research study on B2B technology buyers & vendors, 52% said that user reviews were a primary information source used during their product selection process.
- Also, according to TrustRadius surveys, 67% of buyers say reviews are a “very important” consideration, up 12% from the year before.
What are customers saying?
We can summarize, but you can read the reviews for yourself:
Cisco DNA: “Cisco DNA Center earned a Top Rated software-defined networking award from TrustRadius based directly on feedback from customers,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “Reviewers highlight the product’s simple to use interface, and micro-segmentation features.”
Cisc SD-WAN: Megan continues. “Reviewers on TrustRadius love Cisco SD-WAN for its robust security features, high availability, and ease of management.”
Cisco Catalyst: “Users of Cisco Catalyst Switches on TrustRadius highlight the product’s High-quality customer support, simple implementation, and high uptime.”
Cisco 4000 ISR: “Reviewers love Cisco 4000 Integrated Services Router for its variety of connectivity options, high performance, and a powerful firewall.”
Cisco WLAN Controller: “Reviewers value Cisco Wireless LAN Controller’s centralized management, as well as it’s the ease of implementation and integrations with other Cisco products.”
Since 2016, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards have become the industry standard for unbiased recognition of B2B technology products. Based entirely on customer feedback, they have never been influenced by analyst opinion or status as a TrustRadius customer. Here is a detailed criteria breakdown on the methodology and scoring that TrustRadius uses to determine top-rated winners.
At Cisco Systems, Inc. we’re proud to create products that inspire such gracious feedback in our user community. Thank you for supporting our work, and for sharing your feedback on TrustRadius.
Looking to share your own feedback? Please leave a review TrustRadius.com.
Learn more about the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA)