If you see yourself in any of the following, you might be a Cisco Champion for Enterprise Networks.
- You’ve named your pet cat “6k”
- News of a new .11ac AP excites you
- CVDs are beach reading
- You can name more than 4 services offered on an ISR
- You know why there aren’t IOS ver. 13 nor 14
- Your home network scares some visitors. Others want to borrow it for study
- Downgrading someone’s QoS (allegedly) is your idea of a practical joke
- Your CCIE number is in your twitter profile
- You once listed “Uncle John” as a next of kin
- IOS looks weird if it isn’t all caps
- You’ve argued heatedly about IS-IS vs. OSPF
- You were doing SDN 10 years ago with IOS scripting
- Meeting Jimmy Ray Purser is on your bucket list
- You know how ISE and Prime work together
- Favorite color is router blue
- WAAS isn’t a misspelling to you.
- You’ve been known to mumble “CAPWAP” in your sleep
- BONUS: You know what many of the acronyms in this list mean
Do a few of the above apply to you? While you don’t need a CCIE to be one, and maybe you’re allergic to cats, if you’re into Cisco networking technology, you should consider becoming a Cisco Champion for Enterprise Networks!
Please submit your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org for yourself or your favorite awesome person for inclusion in this program. Mention “Enterprise Networks” in your nomination, so it will be routed correctly. All Cisco Champions for Enterprise Networks will be selected and alerted no later than January 17, 2013.
You can get more details here: http://www.cisco.com/go/ciscochampions
Love this list! Way more than a few apply and most made me laugh!
That’s awesome! Planning to join Cisco Champions for EN? =D
Scored 11 on the list 😀
Nico, Now I want to know which ones!!
Well.. This is really a nice professional list, though some are funny, but I liked so much.
I got 12 out of 18.
All except 1,3,8,9,13 and 17
I suffered from number 11 a lot and still 🙂
Typo: I like (it) so much.
Just to say the selection should have already happened if its on the 17th jan 2013 🙂
And must be really bad as I got 15
Nope, dues to [REDACTED] we haven’t done selections! If you’re into it, doesn’t hurt to send in a nom.
15 of ’em. All but 1, 9 and 13 (and only not 13 because I’ve met him). DEFINITELY number 6 though. I’m not sure you can capitalize numbers, but I would. 😉
Great list! Rock on!
Comments are closed.