Hannover Messe Digital Edition: Home of the Industrial Pioneers
The pace of transformation in manufacturing has drastically accelerated to meet the needs of today’s changing world. Businesses like yours are prioritizing workforce continuity and business resiliency by enabling workers with the tools they need to safely continue operations, either in person or remotely, while utilizing analytics to maximize productivity, reduce downtime, and ensure protection from security threats.
In just one week – manufacturing leaders from across the globe will gather (virtually) for Hannover Messe Digital Edition –the leading knowledge and networking platform for the manufacturing, energy and logistics industries. Following the event theme “Industrial Transformation,” industry thought leaders – and pioneers – will be sharing their technologies and ideas for the factories, energy systems, and supply chains of the future. And we’re excited to share our solutions with you.
As a leader in industrial transformation, we help empower your workforce with connectivity and collaboration tools, and make your business more secure, resilient, and prepared for the future.
Here’s what you need to know before you go to Hannover Messe Digital Days 2021.
1. Attend the Hannover Messe for free: Register for Hannover Messe Digital Days 2021 and your virtual pass is on us! It’s free with our discount code: hb4vH
2. View our simulive channel: Home of the Industrial Pioneers of Industry 4.0
Join us for over four hours of compelling content as we guide you through a journey covering trends in global industrial manufacturing and transformation success stories.
Mark your calendar:
Home of the Industrial Pioneers of Industry 4.0
Tuesday, April 13 @ 6 a.m. – 8 p.m. CET
(U.S. times: 12 midnight – 2 p.m. ET | 9 p.m. April 12 – 11 a.m. PT April 13)
3. Watch our keynote session: Industrial Pioneers Bosch and Estée Lauder Discuss Industry 4.0 and What’s Ahead
What does Industry 4.0 look like in the wake of unprecedented disruption? What future-forward strategies will lead us through the next wave of industrial transformation? How will digitalization accelerate the manufacturing supply chain and impact people, processes, and efficiencies in a way that benefits all?
Join executives from Bosch and Estēe Lauder for a fireside chat hosted by Cisco for the answers to these questions and more.
Mark your calendar:
Industrial Pioneers Bosch and Estée Lauder Discuss Industry 4.0 and What’s Ahead
Wednesday, April 14 @ 5:30 p.m. CET
(U.S. times: 11:30 a.m. ET | 8:30 a.m. PT)
4. Meet with a Cisco Subject Matter Expert: Schedule a 1:1 meeting with a Cisco Subject Matter Expert April 13 – 15 through our exhibitor page.
5. Visit our Cisco Systems virtual booth: Explore all of the Cisco resources available to you at the Hannover Messe, including solution guides, through leadership pieces, demo videos and more.
Check out our Hannover Messe Events page
for information on all of our sessions, resources and more.
We look forward to seeing you there!