As the seasons change and it turns to autumn, it’s almost that time of year to make plans to attend Automation Fair. As always, this event is a ‘can’t miss’ conference for all of you who are in controls, operations or IT for industrial companies. This year, Automation Fair will be held in the West Coast, in Anaheim from November 19th to the 20th.
As part of our strong strategic relationship with Rockwell Automation, Cisco will once again have a significant presence at this event including speaker presentations, participation in industry forums and our own booth (# 688) as well as participation in the Industrial IP Advantage booth (#758).
Here’s just a short list of why you should make plans to attend Automation Fair this year:
- Get up to speed on how to connect your factory to the rest of your enterprise and understand all the various trends in enterprise networking. Scott Friberg from Cisco will be presenting a technical session on this.
- Attend industry forums including Mining (yours truly will be participating), Global Machine builders with Cisco’s Kevin Davenport participating and Food and Beverage with Cisco’s Randal Kenworthy.
- Catch three sessions where Cisco subject matter experts are joining colleagues from Rockwell Automation to present on these interesting topics:
- T13 – The Future of Manufacturing in a Connected World -Bryan Tantzen
- W02 – Securing the Connected Enterprise – Anthony Sabella
- W10 – Wireless Design Considerations for Industrial Applications -Roy Osterberg
Watch this blog as we post more details on what Cisco will be demonstrating at Automation Fair And on site at the show, we will be posting videos from the action on the show floor so be sure to come back and check on our Manufacturing blog. And follow us on Twitter, “like” us on Facebook, check out our videos on YouTube and join our LinkedIn group. Hope to see you in Anaheim!