January 25th #CiscoChat: Insurance for the Digital Era
From cloud and mobile proliferation to smart cities and the Internet of Things (IoT), today’s digital technologies touch and influence nearly every aspect of the way we live and work. The insurance industry is no stranger to the impact of digital transformation. In the last few years, insurance companies have invested in applications, customer relationship management tools, and other digital solutions for supporting the expectations of the modern consumer. So what will the next few years bring for digital disruption in the world of insurance? How are insurers configuring existing agent distribution models to align with digital strategy? What’s the right approach to IoT?
Join us at 9am PST (12pm EST) on January 25th for our #CiscoChat, ‘Insurance for the Digital Era.’ We’ll answer pressing questions about insurance in the digital era and predict what’s on the horizon for insurers. During the chat, we’ll be joined by Cisco financial services experts including Rob Cornwell (@RobCornwell), GM FSI Market Management & Strategy Lead, Global Transformation Group, and Jeff Tumpowsky (@jefftump), Industry Advisor, Global Digital Transformation Group, as well as Tom Filep (@tjfilep), Industry Advisor, Global Digital Transformation Group.
To participate in the chat:
● Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
● Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
● The chat will be moderated by D’Auria Henry on the Cisco Financial Services channel (@CiscoFSI) on Twitter. Be sure to follow the account to participate. They will begin welcoming guests at 9am PST (12pm EST) and posting questions for discussion.
● For @ replies to specific participants in the discussion, please use a “.” at the beginning of the tweet, so that your question or comment will appear in your public twitter feed.
● If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, please preface each tweet with “1A, 2A,” etc. in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
● Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Don’t forget to bring your own questions to the discussion as well! See you there!