Cisco Live at Milan is an exciting place to be at this year. There are many new innovations and technology being showcased by teams from all across Cisco.
Below is a list of interesting sessions to attend about the latest innovations at Cisco Live Milan 2015
Whisper suites Demos– New innovation demos. Please stop by to watch the live demos and get goodies:
- Intelligent Traffic Director and Dynamic Services Provisioning With Highly Scalable Nexus Switches : First prize winner in Hackathon 2014.
- Remote Integrated Service Engine with Cisco Prime NAM
Whisper suites : one on one meetings and presentations.
Breakout sessions :
- BRKAPP-2032 – Introductory – Integrating Citrix Netscaler into Cisco Data Centers : Jeff Ostermiller
- BRKDCT-2333 – Intermediate – Data Center Network Failure Detection : Arkadiy Shapiro
New RISE blog : Remote Integrated Service Engine at Cisco Live Milan
New ITD blog : Intelligent Traffic Director @ Cisco Live Milan
Nexus 7702 announcement : Nexus 7702 has a sweet spot in being a “services chassis” with RISE and ITD.
Nexus 5k/6k : RISE and ITD are planned for Q1 CY 2015. Currently available for EFT.
Nexus 7k/7700 : Most recent NX-OS 6.2.10 has the following new features:
- Weighted load balancing
- L4 port based load balancing
- Sandwich mode Node-State sync between two ITD services in a VDC
- DNS probe
- Start/Stop/Clear ITD statistics collection
- Show ITD statistics have % traffic distribution
- Node-level standby
- VRF support for ITD Service and Probes
- Number of ITD services scaled up : 32 ITD services per VDC
- Number of VIPs scaled up : 16 VIPs per ITD service
- DCNM support using DevNet
CONNECT WITH CISCO