Simplicity, flexibility, and cost-savings…these are just a few of the well-known benefits of a hyperconverged infrastructure. As an IT expert, you’ve likely seen first-hand how this technology has advanced over the years, outgrowing early challenges like network limitations, inflexible scaling, and silo difficulties to arrive where we are now. But what’s new, and what’s next? How are next-gen solutions helping hyperconverged infrastructure expand beyond the expected — to deliver the extraordinary? To find out, join in on our next #CiscoChat, Thursday, October 4th, at 10 a.m. PST.
The chat will take place on the Cisco Data Center Twitter account (@CiscoDC), and will be hosted by Marketing Manager Maggie Smith (@maggies_groton2), Senior Technical Marketing Engineer Michael Zimmerman (@mzim00), Marketing Manager Stephen Selgrade (@sfselgrade), and Veeam’s Senior Alliance Product Marketing Manager Andrew Lickly (@drewl17). In the chat, the hosts will discuss hyperconvergence and some of its many use cases, and open up the discussion to you — so you can share your challenges, your wins, and so much more.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the “Latest” tab.
- Follow the moderator’s account to participate.The Twitter chat will be moderated by the moderator of the Cisco Data Center Twitter account (@CiscoDC), who will begin welcoming guests at 10 a.m. PST (1 p.m. EST) and posting questions for discussion.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, preface each tweet with “1A,” “2A,” etc. in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet, so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
Have questions for the group? Ask away during the #CiscoChat. We look forward to talking with you! For more information around this topic, check out the resources below:
- Considerations for the Next Phase of Hyperconverged Infrastructure – 451 Research Report (Gated)
- Cisco HyperFlex: Hyperconverged Infrastructure with Consistent High Performance for Virtual Machines – ESG Lab Validation
- Hyperconvergence Index Page
- Why Customers Love Cisco HyperFlex – Video