#EngineersUnplugged S6|Ep12: OpenStack the Project, the Product, and the Service
Curious about OpenStack? Don’t miss this episode of Engineers Unplugged, where Kenneth Hui (@hui_kenneth) and Gabriel Chapman (@bacon_is_king) explain the difference between OpenStack the project, product, and service using bacon as an analogy. Don’t watch hungry.
Cue the unicorns.
**Want to be Internet Famous? Act now! Join us for our next shoot: VMworld Barcelona. Tweet me @CommsNinja!**
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.Tags: